14 Mar Trust & General Accounts
Trust & General Accounts
About our Client:
Our client has a strong philosophy in identifying and meeting their clients needs. A boutique agency with strong ties to the local community this agency are built on respect for each other.
The current accounts administrator has held this position for over 15 years and hand over will be thorough and extensive.
- Processing the trust for approx 700 Residential and 100 Commercial Properties
- Updating & maintaining of ‘RP Office’ data base accurately;
- Accounting and administration of all Trust Account records [Residential, Commercial & Sales];
- Ensuring accuracy of ‘Tenancy’ information [Landlord/Tenant information] as detailed in the ‘Management/Leasing’ Authorities;
- Input of receipts and charges such as letting fees, lease renewal fees advertising, creditor invoices etc;
- Up load and down load of bank files – daily;
- Bank reconciliation of the Trust Account – daily;
- General Business accounting on MYOB covering payroll, commissions, accounts payable, BAS and liaising with the company accountants.
- RP Office experience essential
- Experience in rentals and sales trust accounting
- Exceptional attention to detail necessary
- Current Police Check & Agents Rep
- Strong communication skills
- Mature outlook and respect for the sensitive nature of the role.
Send through your Resume, via ‘Apply Now!’ or call us on 03 9949 8290 for a confidential discussion!
Further explore RECD at:
Never miss a role again! Keep an eye on our job board: http://www.realestatecareerdevelopers.com.au/jobs/
Update your Real Estate resume: Quick, specific, professional real estate resumes in minuteswww.recdonline.com.au