29 May Trust Accountant
- Residential and commercial portfolio of 550 properties
- RP office & MYOB
- Close to public transport and walk to amenities
Looking for a candidate with a minimum of 1 years experience in residential trust accounts administration with RP Office and MYOB experience to manage a busy accounts department. You will work alongside the GM who knows accounts back to front.
- Portfolio of 550 properties with 20 Commercial
- Ideally hold accounting / bookkeeping certificate
- Experienced in RP Office is preferred
- Working hours: Monday – Friday 9AM – 5.30PM
About this office
Our Client is a real estate agency that focus’ on the sale, leasing and property management of both residential and commercial property. The team is knowledgeable and has great insights into the inner city property market. The have a vast network of clients locally and overseas and have experienced great growth since entering the market.
Culture & Values
Their staff enjoy a positive working environment. They are supported with the best tools and materials to ensure they have everything they need to succeed.
They are dedicated to satisfying their customers’ needs and honouring all commitments to provide exceptional service. Honesty, commitment to the job and attention to detail are values they admire.
Perks & Benefits
- Close to public transport
- Enjoy the fresh produce and a Jam donuts at the Vic markets!
- Quarterly dinners to celebrate the teams success
- Salary $65+
How do you apply
Click below and submit your resume or call and get the details 03 99498290