15 Apr Team Leader / Property Manager – Mandarin Speaking
- Mandarin speaking
- Great office culture lovely team
- Prime location
About the company
Located in a prime location close to the CBD, our client is well known for providing the very best in service and results by both their sales and property management teams. Constantly investing in training and development to keep their staff at the peak of their skills, they provide them with all the best tools of the trade including iPads, iPhones and cutting edge computer systems.
About the role
Joining the highly successful PM team, this Mandarin speaking Property Manager role is perfect for someone who loves variety and never having two days be the same.
- Managing portfolio of 90 properties
- Someone who ideally is nurturing and has some management exposure or a lot of senior Property Management experience
- Condition reports
- Routine inspections
- Minimum 1-2 years experience as a Property Manager
- Must speak fluent Mandarin
- Current Police Check
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Strong Communication Skills
- Professional personal presentation
Send through your Resume, via ‘Apply Now!’ or call us on 03 9949 8290 for a confidential discussion.
Never miss a role again! Keep an eye on our job board: http://www.realestatecareerdevelopers.com.au/jobs/