14 Mar Team Leader – Property Management
Team Leader – Property Management
About the Company
Our client is part of a large corporate office network and they are looking for people who would excel as part of their people leadership team.
They are known for providing excellent service and specialist knowledge to ensure their clients receive the best return on their investments, in both sales and property management.
About the Role
Reporting to the head of the department, you will manage and guide a team of property managers, providing them with the best support and training to ensure you meet individual, team and office goals.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Plan meetings and work schedules
- Clarify goals and tasks, and gather ideas for improvement
- Appraise performance, pay increases and counsel team members
- Recruit, train and develop your team to meet performance goals
- Coordinate with other teams and support the rest of the organisation
- Experience, qualifications and skills required in property management and people leadership
- Current Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Experience managing a team
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Tech savvy – you stay at the front of technological advancement
- Mature minded, well presented and motivated
Our client believes in ongoing company based training to promote long term staff retention . They offer a professional and positive working culture and constantly remain at the fore front of real estate technology.
To apply, please send through your resume via the link provided. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.
Further explore RECD at:
Never miss a role again! Keep an eye on our job board: http://www.realestatecareerdevelopers.com.au/jobs