05 Jun Senior Property Manager
- Appreciate the personal family feel and mutual respect at this large agency.
- Onsite parking available
- Support from two specialist managers who bring out your strengths.
This agency based in the inner eastern suburbs is one of the founding businesses within the Kew, Hawthorn, Balwyn markets. They currently have a role for a property manager to join their team of 15. You will love the support of leasing and a shared assistant.
- Managing a portfolio of 165 properties
- Keeping track of the workflow associated with your portfolio through leasing and administration.
- Building good lines of communication between your landlords and tenants
- Daily property management tasks associated with running a portfolio including routine inspections, property condition reports, lease renewal, rental increases etc
- RP office experience would be fabulous.
- 1-2 years PM experience as a minimum.
About this office:
One of the original offices to open in Kew and specialist in Hawthorn, Kew, Balywn markets, this business was a family business for generations and this meant the staff were always appreciated and respected for their contributions. This culture flows through the business and means their is amazing staff retention.
Now part of a large office network this has only enhanced the culture and broadened the opportunities for staff to learn and grow within the organisation.
The Perks and Benefits:
- Support from 2 leasing staff and an assistant
- Two Managers who are very experienced in all aspects of property management to support you.
- Long term staff who know the clientele well making it easy to settle in.
- Salary from $60 – 65K plus superannuation
- Staff Parking available on site
How do I apply?
Click APPLY to submit your application