14 May Senior Property Manager
- Generous Salary
- Work 1 in 3 Saturday mornings!
- Manage a clean portfolio of 150 properties all very local to the office
About the company
Located only 10 KM north-west of Melbourne’s central business district, our client is well known for providing the very best in service and results by both their sales and property management teams. Constantly investing in training and development to keep their staff at the peak of their skills, they provide them with all the best tools of the trade including iPads, iPhones and cutting edge computer systems.
About the Role
Joining the active Property Management team, the role will undertake full management of a neat portfolio. This role will require the use of the MACPRO. You will develop open working relationships with tenants and landlord whilst maintaining a clean portfolio.
Include but not limited to:
- Inspections (OFI & Routine)
- Tenant and Landlord Management
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Responding to enquiries
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2+ years experience managing your own portfolio
- Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Outstanding communication skills
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Presentable reliable car
Underpinning the growth of the agency has been a corporate culture of high ethical standards, community involvement and an uncompromising professional obligation to deliver exceptional service
Send through your Resume, via ‘Apply Now!’ or call us on 03 9949 8290for a confidential discussion.
Never miss a role again! Keep an eye on our job board: http://www.realestatecareerdevelopers.com.au/jobs/