29 Nov Senior Property Manager
- Parking provided
- Role available due to internal growth!
- Manage a portfolio of 180 properties
- 1 in 3 to 4 Saturdays – with RDO
About the company
Join a boutique and well established agency in Melbourne’s South East, with a reputation for providing exceptional customer service alongside their amazing sales and leasing results.
Joining a team of dynamic professionals, their fresh, positive attitude makes them a much sought after workplace. Staff enjoy excellent training and development, support and every opportunity to succeed.
About the role
Joining a fun and friendly team you will be required to manage a portfolio of approx 180 properties where you will receive support from Team Leaders, Admin staff and a Trust Accountant.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Manage a reasonable sized portfolio
- Client and tenant liaison
- Repairs and maintenance
- Enquiry response
- Bond applications
- Minimum 1-2 years Property Management Experience
- Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Excellent Computer Skills
- Strong Communication Skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage a portfolio neatly and professionally
- Positive, outgoing attitude
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence
- Reliable, well maintained car
Our client are a close knit team who work closely together to get the best-possible outcome for their clients.
Send through your Resume, via ‘Apply Now!’ or call us on 03 9949 8290for a confidential discussion!
Further explore RECD at:
Never miss a role again! Keep an eye on our job board: http://www.realestatecareerdevelopers.com.au/jobs/
Update your Real Estate resume: Quick, specific, professional real estate resumes in minuteswww.recdonline.com.au