07 Nov Senior Property Manager
- Portfolio of 178 properties
- Work in an office with beautiful facilities
- Work with a manager who has an “open door” policy
About the Company
Our client are an established well known brand in the inner Northern suburbs who provide a specialised and integrated service to clients across Melbourne but have a large focus on the CBD Fringe working with 10km of the CBD mainly. Their focused and personalised approach is what sets them apart from competitors.
About the Role
Our client is seeking a Property Manager to manage a clean portfolio of 178 properties whilst working within a friendly and supportive team.
Include but not limited to:
- Manage a portfolio of 178 properties with a mix of apartments and houses
- Tenant and landlord liaison
- Conduction outgoing/ ingoing inspections
- Organising maintenance requests
- Leasing / Lease re-newels
Skills and Experience
- Current Agent’s Representative Certificate
- 2+ years experience managing your own portfolio
- Well maintained vehicle & current drivers license
- Excellent communication skills
- Well presented
- Highly organised and great attention to detail
- Friendly, approachable and polite with a great phone manner
They place a very important emphasis on ongoing training opportunities for their staff, team building and a positive and conducive team culture.
Please email your resume via the link provided. If you have questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.