14 Sep Senior Property Manager
- Training on site.
- Friendly team support
- Loads of Admin support
- Leasing consultant.
About the company
Our client are an independent, boutique business who have been delivering exceptional results for over 40 years. Their expertise in Melbourne’s inner residential property market allows them to deliver outstanding results and a personalised service.
As market leaders they have offices within the Melbourne CBD and other centrally located areas.
About the role
Joining the highly successful PM team, the role will manage an executive portfolio of 170 properties in and around the Inner CBD area.
Due to excellent processes and administrative support, the role is only required to work .
Include but not limited to:
- Client Liaison
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Tribunal Appearances (if required)
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional Property Management experience
- Current Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Reliable and presentable car
- Strong Communication Skills
- Neat and tidy personal presentation
Our client have a culture based on three core values:
- Treat people well
- Work hard to deliver results
- Always strive for excellence
To apply, please send through your resume via the link provided. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.