11 Sep Senior Property Manager
- Fantastic induction program
- Ongoing employee development programs
- Assistance from Administration team
About the Company:
A prestige agency located in the eastern suburbs with offices around Victoria, Queensland and abroad, their strong brand name, excellent company culture and commitment to client services are at the fore front of their reputation.
Frequently setting the standard in the Melbourne market, they are regular award winners and are well known for the quality of their staff.
Along with a supportive and forward thinking Department Head – it’s no wonder they have low staff turnover and have a strong success rate in their area.
About the role:
Working with one of Melbourne’s iconic leading real estate firms as a driven Property Manager, you will manage a clean portfolio, and enjoy the full benefits of their amazing induction and development programs, as well as full assistance from their Administration team.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Managing a small portfolio of approximately 140 properties
- Organise maintenance and repairs
- Conduct routine and final inspections
- Liaise with property owners & tenants
- Undertake all aspects of leasing, including ingoing condition reports
- Work a rotating Saturday roster with a day off in lieu the following week
- A current Agents Representative Certificate,
- A reliable vehicle and current Driver’s Licence
- Immaculate personal presentation
- High attention to detail
A high performing agency that is very supportive and considerate of their staff, setting the standard for agencies in Victoria.
Send us your resume via APPLY NOW! or call us on 03 9949 8290 for a confidential discussion