03 Jun Senior Commercial Property Manager
About the Company
Our client is a highly successful agency located in the Eastern suburbs who specialise in commercial and industrial real estate sales and management.
They deal with a wide variety of properties including shops, offices, factories, warehouses and showrooms.
Known for their strong local connections, they offer a highly supportive team culture and are hugely supportive of staff training and development.
About the role
The position would suit a candidate with commercial property management experience who enjoys working with a mixed portfolio that has a large number of retail properties. Managing a portfolio of properties, it is very heavily supported by the wider team and an approachable management team.
Added perks include company phone and on site car park.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Leasing / negotiating leases
- Maintenance and repairs management
- Liaising with landlords, tenants and solicitors
- Database management
Skills and Experience
- At least one years experience in managing a commercial portfolio or a good track record managing residential properties, or a combination of both.
- Excellent customer service
- Well presented and confident
- Tech savvy
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Mature minded and self motivated
Culture and values
Starting with the modern office facilities your will feel great going to work each day and proud of the company you represent. This is a large team so you will enjoy working with people from many different backgrounds and learning from these experiences.
There is a culture that offers support and structure to everyone and the approachable manner of management mean you are inspired to do your best for your clients and the company