05 Oct Sales & Leasing Administration
- Work within a leading Commercial agency
- Progressive agency! Work your way up.
- Use your Real Estate background to make this role your own!
About our client:
Our client are an established Commercial and Industrial real estate agency who bring with them a wealth of industry knowledge and expertise.
About the Role:
Joining a professional and highly skilled team, a role has become available for a Commercial Sale & Leasing Administrator to join the team! The Directors of this company pride themselves on the supportive team atmosphere they have created.
- Data base management
- Uploading and updating internet listings
- File management including processing completed sales / leasing files and archiving
- Preparation of marketing schedules and material
- Coordination of marketing campaigns from start to finish
- Marketing invoice preparation using MYOB and following up outstanding invoices
- Lease and leasing authority preparation
- Running National Tenancy database tenancy checks
- Reception relief when required
- Answering the overflow of phone calls
Skills and Experience:
- MYOB experience
- Previous real estate sales administration experience
- Agents Representative Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Reliable and presentable Vehicle
- Strong Communication Skills
- Neat and tidy personal presentation
To apply, please send through your resume via the link provided. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.