15 Apr Receptionist – Part Time
Receptionist – Part Time
- Must have your agents Representative certificate
- Work 3 weekdays + Saturdays (only 2 days are full days)
- Work with a small team that offer lots of support
About the company
Located in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, our client is well known for providing the very best in service and results by both their sales and property management teams. Constantly investing in training and development to keep their staff at the peak of their skills, they provide them with all the best tools of the trade including iPads, iPhones and cutting edge computer systems.
About the role
If you are an experienced Receptionist with fantastic communication, computer skills, strong attention to details and you have obtained your Agent’s Representative Certificate, we have a fantastic part time role available for you!
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Answering all incoming phone calls
- Meeting and greeting clients
- Administration duties
- Uploading properties online
- Assisting Property Managers
Experience, qualifications and skills required:
- Must have a car (will be doing the banking that is not walking distance to the office)
- Current Police Check
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Strong Communication Skills
- Professional personal presentation
Send through your Resume, via ‘Apply Now!’ or call us on 03 9949 8290 for a confidential discussion.
Never miss a role again! Keep an eye on our job board: http://www.realestatecareerdevelopers.com.au/jobs/