13 Sep Property Manager – Residential/Commercial
- Mixed portfolio of 180 properties
- Portfolio located 2-3 KM’s from office
- Will provide formal commercial training at the REIV
About the Company
Our client are established as one of Australia’s most well known agencies and have a name synonymous with excellence. With over 1,000 offices across Australia and internationally, they span across residential, commercial and rural property.
About the Role
Joining the thriving Property Management department, this role involves the management of a mixed portfolio of 180 commercial and residential properties all located within close proximity to the office.
- Portfolio located 2-3KM’s of office proximity
- Manage a mixed portfolio of both Commercial and Residential
- Tenant and landlord liaison
- Conduction outgoing/ ingoing inspections
- Organising maintenance requests
- Leasing / Lease re-newels
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of Residential experience
- Current Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Macpro experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail
- Victorian Drivers License
- Reliable, well maintained car
Our client have a supportive team culture who value integrity and professionalism.
To apply, please send through your resume via the link provided. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.