27 May Property Manager – Mandarin Speaking
- Work 1 in 5 Saturdays with time in lieu
- Car park included
- Walking distance to many shops, cafes and resturants
We are looking for a Property Manager, who will be supported by an Assistant Property Manager and admin support. They are also offering a generous salary, car park and mobile all included.
What You Bring To The Team
- Fluent in Mandarin both written and verbal
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Hold a current Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Have a current Victorian Driver’s License and a reliable vehicle
Perks and Benefits
Friendly, fast paced with lots of internal opportunity. They have various systems in place and provide lots of training and support from the team leaders and fellow team members. Staff stay for the long term.
How do you apply
Bring your A game and write a cover letter that explains why you love customer service and why you feel your experience is ideal for this role.
Then hit the Apply now!