20 May Property Manager – Mandarin speaking
- Work 1 in 5 Saturdays and have time in lieu
- Be supported by an assistant PM and admin support
- Central CBD location
About the Company
Our clients is one of Australia’s leading property investment companies. They specialise in helping investors to build their own diverse property portfolio. Their personal approach to their clients sets them apart from the rest.
About the Role
Our client is looking for a Property Manager, you will be supported by an Assistant Property Manager and admin support. They are also offering a generous salary, car park and mobile all included.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Routine inspections
- Condition reports
- Assist the Property Managers with general admin
- Repairs and maintenance requests
- Bond applications
- Processing tenant applications
- Open for Inspections
Skills and Experience
- Have a minimum of 2 years experience in a similar role
- Hold a current Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Have a current Victorian Driver’s License and a reliable vehicle
Friendly, fast paced with lots of internal opportunity. They have various systems in place and provide lots of training and support from the team leaders and fellow team members. Staff stay for the long term.
Send us your resume via APPLY NOW! or call us on 03 9949 8290 for a confidential discussion
Further explore RECD at:
Never miss a role again! Keep an eye on our job board: http://www.realestatecareerdevelopers.com.au/jobs/