07 Dec Property Manager
- Close to Commercial Road & Albert Park Lake
- Small close knit team! Stay for the long term!
- Portfolio of 190 – New properties and projects
About the Company
Our client are a small close knit team who combine extensive industry experience with an eye for detail to deliver exceptional service, from initial settlement and tenancy to astute management. They are all team players and supportive of each other and all want the same outcome which is to enjoy their job, achieve great results and get along
About the Role
This role is a great opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to manage a small portfolio of 190 properties. The portfolio is made up of new properties and special projects.
Includes but are not limited to:
- Preparing Leasing documents and entry notices
- Maintenance and follow up
- Attend open for inspections
- Routine inspections
- Liaising with Tenants and Landlords
- Preparing Lease renewals
- Requesting quotes and placing work orders for maintenance
- Overseeing a portfolio of 190 properties
- Compliance with the regulations
- VCAT applications and attendance
Skills and Experience
- Current Agents Rep Certificate
- Reliable car
- Current police check
- A minimum of 12-24 months previous experience in a similar role
Our client believes in personal development, encouraging and enhancing professional development both at work and outside of work.
Send through your Resume, via ‘Apply Now!’ or call us on 03 9949 8290for a confidential discussion!
Further explore RECD at:
Never miss a role again! Keep an eye on our job board: http://www.realestatecareerdevelopers.com.au/jobs/
Update your Real Estate resume: Quick, specific, professional real estate resumes in minuteswww.recdonline.com.au