04 Dec Property Manager
- Portfolio of 150-160 properties based in the Inner Northern area
- 1 in 3 sats with time off in lieu
- Work in an amazing brand new office!
About the company
With a prime CBD fringe location amongst the best dining and coffee Melbourne has to offer, our client is part of a high end Victorian real estate network who sets the standard for Melbourne real estate and property transactions. Their success is attributed to the excellence of their service and the high standard of properties they sell and manage.
About the Role
Based in brand new offices just for the property management team, this role will see the successful applicant managing a portfolio of 160 properties as a part of a team of eight property managers and administrative staff.
Primarily office based, the role is well supported by assistants who conduct the bulk of appointments, opens and inspections.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Repairs and maintenance management
- Arrears management
- Liaising with landlords, contractors and tenants
- Lease reviews
- Tenancy application assessments
- Tenancy sign up and inductions
Skills and Experience
- Experience with Console essential
- Three years experience managing your own portfolio
- Excellent analytical, organisational and task management skills
- Well presented and well spoken
- Strong computer skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Real Estate Agent’s Representative qualifications are required
This is a small close knit team who support one another in every way. They are dedicated to their work and their clients and well rewarded for their commitment.
Send through your Resume, via ‘Apply Now!’ or call us on 03 9949 8290for a confidential discussion!
Further explore RECD at:
Never miss a role again! Keep an eye on our job board: http://www.realestatecareerdevelopers.com.au/jobs/
Update your Real Estate resume: Quick, specific, professional real estate resumes in minuteswww.recdonline.com.au