30 Nov Property Manager
- Executive fully furnished portfolio – Not student accommodation!
- Manage a portfolio of 125 properties
- Well maintained portfolio with leasing support and property management assistant.
About the company
Our clients are an independent, boutique business who have been delivering exceptional results for over 40 years in all areas of residential and commercial real estate. Their expertise in Melbourne’s inner property market allows them to deliver outstanding results and a personalised service.
Their offices are centrally located within the Melbourne CBD and surrounds.
About the role
Are you finding you are constantly on the road due to your portfolio being all over Melbourne? Well look no further! You will be joining the highly successful Property Management team, managing an executive fully furnished portfolio within a prime inner city location. Predominately working with corporate leases and high end executive clientele, you will receive extensive administration support.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Client liaison
- Maintenance and repairs
- Tribunal appearances (if required)
- Managing client and tenant enquiries
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional property management experience
- Current Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Reliable and presentable car
- Strong Communication Skills
- Neat and tidy personal presentation
Our client have a culture based on three core values:
- Treat people well
- Work hard to deliver results
- Always strive for excellence
- Mobile phone provided
- Fantastic company culture
- Central location so you can walk to many of your appointments!
To apply, please send through your resume via the link provided. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.
Further explore RECD at:
Never miss a role again! Keep an eye on our job board: http://www.realestatecareerdevelopers.com.au/jobs/