29 Nov Property Manager
- Use of company car
- Leasing Assistance
- Professional development, career progress and pathways
About the company
Our client are a Melbourne based real estate agency providing high quality apartments Sales and Property Management services to Melbourne’s CBD, Southbank and surrounding areas.
They exclusively deal in real estate that is well located, displays exceptional levels of liveability and offers an abudance of lifestyle amenity.
About the role
Joining the highly successful PM team, the role will manage a portfolio of under 180 properties in and around the Inner CBD area.
Include but not limited to:
- Centralised portfolios under 180.
- Assistance from full-time routine inspection & Leasing coordinator.
- Assistance from a leasing officer.
- Use of company car during the day.
Skills and Experience
- Previous experience as a Property Manager
- Must hold Agents Representative certificate.
- Willingness to learn and be coached.
- Current drivers licence – for when company car is used.
Enjoy a team that is like family, who all collaborate well with one another.
Send through your Resume, via ‘Apply Now!’ or call us on 03 9949 8290for a confidential discussion!
Further explore RECD at:
Never miss a role again! Keep an eye on our job board: http://www.realestatecareerdevelopers.com.au/jobs/
Update your Real Estate resume: Quick, specific, professional real estate resumes in minuteswww.recdonline.com.au