02 Oct Property Manager
- Small Portfolio of 150 properties
- Get your own personal office!
- 1 in 4 Saturdays with extra $$ for Saturdays worked
About the Company
Our client is the local boutique office in the outer East of a large, well-known real estate network with offices across Victoria. They are known for providing the very best service and specialist knowledge to ensure their clients receive the best returns on their investments, whether they be through sales or property management.
The staff at our client enjoy a positive, motivating workplace with directors who are genuinely interested in everyone’s well-being, both personally and professionally. They understand the need for work/life balance and have strong processes in place to protect this.
About the role
Specialising in the stunning Eastern suburbs your portfolio will comprise of 150 properties. You will receive great support from management.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Open For Inspections
- Final Inspections
- Maintenance and Repairs
- Landlord Liaison
- Client Management
- The role is required to work 1 in every 4 Saturdays with extra $$ for Saturdays worked.
- Minimum 2 years Property Management experience managing your own portfolio
- Current Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Reliable and presentable Vehicle
- Strong Communication Skills
- Neat and tidy personal presentation
- Local area knowledge will be an advantage
To apply, please send through your resume via the link provided. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.