17 Sep Property Manager
Our client is a well-established, well-known brand that are committed to providing a top level service to their clients.
Their staff enjoy a positive, supportive and successful workplace and all the right training to ensure that you will reach the peak of your potential. Our client is proud of their loyal and vibrant team, who are committed to working by their core values of integrity, trust, care and respect.
The head of department is very helpful, constantly teaching, implementing new ideas and encouraging staff to excel and develop further.
About the Role
Joining the dynamic team of Property Managers, your strong experience will allow you to work to the processes and procedures and manage your time well. You will maintain a portfolio of 180 properties
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain a portfolio of 180 properties
- Maintain strong relationships and open communication with clients
- Attend VCAT hearings where appropriate
- Maintenance and Repairs
Skills and Experience
- Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Knowledge of Console is highly regarded
- At least 2 years experience managing your own portfolio
- Exceptional time management skills
- Professional working manner
- Outstanding communication skills
To apply, please send through your resume via the link provided. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.
Further explore RECD at:
Never miss a role again! Keep an eye on our job board: http://www.realestatecareerdevelopers.com.au/jobs