28 May Property Manager
- Work in a beautiful bayside location
- Be supported with Admin assistance
- Phone and ipad included
Our client is a well-established, well-known brand that are committed to providing a top level service to their clients.
Their staff enjoy a positive, supportive and successful workplace and all the right training to ensure that you will reach the peak of your potential. Our client is proud of their loyal and vibrant team, who are committed to working by their core values of integrity, trust, care and respect.
The head of department is very helpful, constantly teaching, implementing new ideas and encouraging staff to excel and develop further.
About the Role
Joining the dynamic team of Property Managers, your strong experience will allow you to work to the processes and procedures and manage your time well. You will maintain a portfolio of 180 properties
Include but not limited to:
- Maintain a portfolio of 180 properties
- Maintain strong relationships and open communication with clients
- Attend VCAT hearings where appropriate
- Maintenance and Repairs
Skills and Experience
- Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Knowledge of Property Me is highly regarded
- At least 3 years experience managing your own portfolio
- Exceptional time management skills
- Professional working manner
- Outstanding communication skills
Our client prides themselves on providing a supportive, inclusive working environment with a focus on providing exceptional service and maintaining positive work/life balance.