11 Apr Property Manager
- Manage a portfolio of 140 properties
- Work 1 in 4 Saturdays with a day off in lieu
- Perfect opportunity for an Assistant PM wanting to step up
About the Company
The Number 1 office in Victoria’s most successful Real Estate Franchise group is now offering an opportunity for an experienced Property Manager to join its dynamic team
About the Role
This is a great opportunity for a Property Manager to manage a clean portfolio of 120 properties with the support of a Receptionist, Administration Assistant and Trust Accountant.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Liaising with tenants, landlords and contractors/tradespeople
- Leasing – open for inspections, application processing
- Routine Inspections, Condition reports
- Arranging maintenance
Skills and Experience
- Ideally you will have had at least 6 months experience as an Assistant Property Manager and or have proven success managing your own portfolio
- Preferably with RP Office and Port Plus Experience
- You will have an Agent’s Representative Certificate, current police check, reliable car and valid driver’s license.
Our client is proud of their loyal and vibrant team, who are committed to working by their core values of integrity, trust, care and respect.
To apply, please send through your resume via the link provided. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.
Further explore RECD at:
Never miss a role again! Keep an eye on our job board: http://www.realestatecareerdevelopers.com.au/jobs/