13 Mar Property Manager
- Tight-knit, awesome team
- Become part of a team focused on local community support
- Established, well-known company in the area
About the Company
Our client are known as one of the most well-respected real estate agencies in the local area. Their thorough approach and experience in the area are appreciated by the community, which has allowed them to grow into several offices in the extended local area.
About the Role
Joining their tight-knit, solid Property Management team, this role involves managing a portfolio of around 135 properties located within the local area.
- Manage a clean portfolio of around 135 properties
- Portfolio located within local area
- Tenant and landlord liaison
- Conducting outgoing/ in-going inspections
- Organizing maintenance requests
- Leasing / Lease renewals
Skills and Experience
- Ideally 1-2 years Property Management experience
- Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Impeccable presentation
- Meticulous and pro-active attitude
- Console skills advantageous
- Victorian Drivers License
- Well-presented and reliable car
Our client has a reputation for their strong community focus and this is reflected in their close-knit team. The team environment is sociable and lively. You will immediately become a valued team member.
To apply for this role, simply send in your resume via the link provided. If you have any questions regarding this role, contact us on (03) 9949 8290..
Further explore RECD at:
Never miss a role again! Keep an eye on our job board: http://www.realestatecareerdevelopers.com.au/jobs