01 Feb Property Manager
- Enjoy a day off on your birthday!
- Work 1 Saturday every 3 MONTHS and get a full RDO in lieu
- Training and progression opportunities
- Lots of team building activities throughout the year
- Access to a roving Property Manager for when you have annual leave – meaning your portfolio is always looked after!
About the company
Our client, situated in the heart of cosmopolitan Melbourne, and is well known for providing the very best in service and results by both their sales and property management teams. They are constantly investing in training and development to keep their staff at the peak of their skills and provide them with all the tools of the trade including ipads, iphones and cutting edge computer systems.
About the role
Joining the highly successful PM team, the role will manage a portfolio of residential properties in and around the Inner East/Inner North East area.
Tasks undertaken for this role include:
- Client Liaison
- Supplier Management
- Repairs & Maintenance
- Responding to enquiries
- Tribunal Appearances (if required)
Due to excellent processes and administrative support, the role is only required to work minimal Saturdays.
Experience, qualifications and skills required:
- 2 + years Property Management Experience
- Minimum 1 + years managing your own portfolio
- Working knowledge of Console
- Current Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Australian Drivers Licence
- Reliable and Presentable Car
You get a kick out of working as part of a team, rather than having to ‘go it alone’ and compete against your co-workers. You are always ready to pitch in when required regardless of the ‘seniority’ of the task and confident enough to ask for assistance should you require it.
They are a fun and social team where they love to work as a team and received fantastic support from Business owners, Management and Team Leaders.
Send through your Resume, via ‘Apply Now!’ or call us on 03 9949 8290for a confidential discussion!
Further explore RECD at:
Never miss a role again! Keep an eye on our job board: http://www.realestatecareerdevelopers.com.au/jobs/