21 Jan Property Manager
- Portfolio capped at 165 properties
- Use of company car during work hours
- Work only 1 in every 7 Saturday’s (with a day off during the week in lieu)
About the company
Located only minutes from the CBD, our client is well known for providing the very best in service and results by both their sales and property management teams. This boutique agency is one of the most sought after agencies in Melbourne. They have been around for over 140 years and have built themselves a reputable name in the area. They offer the use of company cars during work hours and pride themselves on offering solid management support and infrastructure to their employees.
About the role
If you have strong communication and organization skills we want to hear from you! Our client is a boutique agency based in South Yarra. They offer a supportive team that has had minimal turnover in staff, they will assist you in becoming the best Property Manager you can be! They even have a bonus KPI structure – just for doing your job!
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a local portfolio
- Routine Inspections
- Client and tenant liaison
- Repairs and maintenance
- Enquiry response
- Bond applications
You’ve read all about what this company can offer you, what we need from you is:
- Minimum one years’ experience as a Property Manager
- A Real Estate Agents Rep Certificate and current police check
- Australian Driver’s Licence (company car provided during work hours)
- Impeccable presentation with a genuine “Can do” attitude
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of the Residential Tenancies Act 2010
This company has been around for 140 years and will offer a fun and supportive environment. They will work with you to achieve goals & will offer you a supportive management team.
Send through your Resume, via ‘Apply Now!’ or call us on 03 9949 8290for a confidential discussion.
Never miss a role again! Keep an eye on our job board: http://www.realestatecareerdevelopers.com.au/jobs/