10 Jan Property Manager
- No Weekends
- Company Car & Phone Provided
- Great Commission Structure
- Position available due to Company expansion
About the company
Our Client is located in Geelong and is a well-respected agency in the local area.
About the role
Joining the highly successful team, you will be responsible for a portfolio of around 150 properties, all concentrated in the Geelong area. Our client has over 500 Residential properties and a large amount of Commercial properties. This would be a fantastic opportunity for a candidate wanting to move into the residential property management area in a strong, well-respected company. You will be provided with a company car and phone and enjoy a generous commission structure.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Manage a portfolio within the Geelong area.
- Maintain office database
- Liaising with Tenants & Landlords
- Lease Renewals and rent reviews
- Coordinate repairs and maintenance
- Rent Arrears
- Conduct ingoing/ outgoing/ open Inspections
- Regular Tenant Inspections
- Plus more!
To be successful for this role you must have the below:
- Agents Representative Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Australian Driver’s License
- Strong Communication & computer Skills
- Excellent Presentation
- A strong drive to succeed
Send through your Resume, via ‘Apply Now!’ or call us on 03 9949 8290 for a confidential discussion!
Further explore RECD at:
Never miss a role again! Keep an eye on our job board: http://www.realestatecareerdevelopers.com.au/jobs/
Update your Real Estate resume: Quick, specific, professional real estate resumes in minuteswww.recdonline.com.au