02 Jan Property Manager
- Work alongside an experienced Property Management Assistant and Leasing Consultant managing a large, diverse portfolio
- This team works closely together, ensuring a fun and passionate work culture
- The client is proud to utilise the most up to date technology in the industry
- To join this company would be a massive step up in your property management career!
About the Company
Our client is one of the most sought after Property Management agencies in Melbourne. They take immense pride in the knowledge that they are one of the industry’s leading and well-respected Property Management organisations and continue to improve on this. The company works together to ensure a close team relationship with a focus on strong customer service. They enjoy a fun, enjoyable working environment and are passionate about Property Management!
About the Role
You will have the assistance of the Property Management Assistant and Leasing Consultant to jump in and manage a large portfolio of properties around Melbourne. You will be joining a company who focuses on strong customer service, both to the tenants and landlords they manage.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Repairs and maintenance
- Arrears management
- Liaising with landlords, contractors and tenants
- Property inspections ( Routines & Finals )
- Rotating Saturday roster
- Minimum TWO years experience managing your own portfolio
- Strong knowledge of the Property Management industry
- Current Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Excellent time management skills
- A well-presented and reliable vehicle
- Professional presentation and vibrant personality
- Excellent verbal communication skills and personal skills
A passionate, vibrant and young work environment, where everyone is a highly valued team member, willing to pitch in and help out wherever necessary . This ensures an environment where staff retention is long-term and focused on strong customer service.
Send through your Resume, via ‘Apply Now!’ or call us on 03 9949 8290for a confidential discussion!
Further explore RECD at:
Never miss a role again! Keep an eye on our job board: http://www.realestatecareerdevelopers.com.au/jobs/
Update your Real Estate resume: Quick, specific, professional real estate resumes in minuteswww.recdonline.com.au