21 May Leasing Consultant
- Outstanding culture
- Rapidly growing brand
- Work in the South East suburbs only 30 minutes from the CBD
About the company
Located in the South East, approx 30 minutes from Melbourne’s CBD, our client is well known for providing the very best in service and results by both their sales and property management teams. They are Constantly investing in training and development to keep their staff at the peak of their skills. Work for an impressive brand that prides itself on it’s team culture and continuous training for all staff!
About the role
Joining the highly successful team, this Leasing Consultant role is perfect for someone who loves variety and never having two days be the same. As the Leasing Consultant you will be responsible for maintaining, accounting and administrative support to the department, and providing an exceptional level of service in response to all customer enquiries.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Advertisement of properties. Organising photos & board. Attending to photoshoots, Writing ads etc
- Running Inspections: Supplying feedback to owners through IRE and via phone after each inspection
- Processing applications: Checking current and previous rental history, current employment etc.
- Sign ups: Send acceptance email to tenant with BPAY details, completing paperwork with tenants
- Organising move in dates and condition report return dates, Organise board removal once tenants move in.
Please apply if you tick the below:
- High attention to detail
- A reliable car and valid drivers license
- Agents Representative certificate
- Strong Communication Skills
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office
- Intermediate skills in Excel
Work with a team that genuinely get along well and support one another! Culture is really important for this brand and they pride themselves on providing lots of team building and team events for their staff!
Send through your Resume, via ‘Apply Now!’ or call us on 03 9949 8290 for a confidential discussion.
Never miss a role again! Keep an eye on our job board: http://www.realestatecareerdevelopers.com.au/jobs/