08 Nov Junior Property Manager
- Parking onsite provided!
- Local portfolio in and around Kew/Hawthorn area.
- Assist 2 Property Managers with their portfolio
Be a part of this outstanding innovative agency based in the leafy Eastern Suburbs. Specialising in residential property sales, management and marketing, they require an individual who shares their passion for strategic thinking and personal customer service.
You will be responsible for but not limited to;
- Assisting 2-3 Property Managers with opens and inspections
- Assisting with general property management administration
- Tenant and landlord enquiry management
- Assisting with repairs and maintenance
- Preparing lease packs and materials for new tenancies
In addition to a hunger for real estate and a willingness to learn, our client seeks:
- Experience working as an Assistant Property Manager
- Current Agents Representative Certificate and clear Police Check
- Ability to manage tasks and prioritise your time – Organised is your middle name!
- Someone who is well spoken with a professional manner
- Willingness to assist with whatever is required to get the job done well
- Excellent customer service skills
To apply, please send through your resume via the link provided. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.