28 May Facilities Manager
- Company car provided for use at work
- Competitive salary on offer
- Leading South Eastern agency
About the Company & role
Our client are a leading specialist agency who have an expert knowledge on the Industrial Commercial sector in Melbourne’s South East. With a dedicated team of professionals, they have a reputation for producing outstanding results.
- Perform routine inspections and produce quality reports for stakeholders.
- Providing professional advice to clients.
- Arrange appointments for all tenancies under management with a view to conducting inspections.
- Advise the Property Management Team on all Facilities Management related matters
Skills and Experience
- Superior customer service skills and professional manner
- Minimum 3-5 years in a commercial property management or facilities-based role.
- Current Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Previous commercial management exposure as an administrator, assistant or property manager.
- Direct experience dealing with clients;
- Desire to learn and grow within Real Estate
- Excellent organisational skills
- Presentable, reliable vehicle
- Australian Drivers Licence
Perks & Benefits
Utilising a leading inspection software with iPad provided.
Work with a leading specialist agency in the local area
Competitive remuneration provided including use of a company car
Work Monday to Friday! No Saturday work required
For more information call Kate on 9949 8920 or email email@example.com