07 Feb Commercial Sales Agent
Commercial Sales Consultant
- Move across from Residential into Commercial
- Work 5 days a week – no Saturdays!
- Realistic sales targets
About the company
Located in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne, our commercial client have been bringing people and property together for well over a century. It’s the professional experience that has earnt this agency not only the respect and trust of its customers, but also its peers within the commercial property sector. They are constantly investing in training and development to keep their staff at the peak of their skills.
About the role
Joining the highly successful Sales team, this would be a perfect role for someone who loves variety and never having two days be the same.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Generate and follow up enquires
- Negotiate sales
- Develop network of future sales opportunities through first class customer service and building new relationships
- Sourcing new tenants and negotiating leases
- Provide up to date appraisals and market rent & sales reviews
- Maintaining databases and client relationships
- Communicate effectively with the commercial team with a goal to maintain extremely high levels of customer service and satisfaction.
- Liaise with local corporate networks
- Further development of sales and leasing market share within the region
The ideal candidate for this Commercial Sales Role will have:
- Experience in Residential or Commercial sales
- A good attitude
- Current Agents Representative Certificate
- Drivers license and reliable car
- Current Police Check
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Strong Communication Skills
- Professional personal presentation
Work for a company that offers continued support and progression. This office provides fantastic office culture.
Send through your Resume, via ‘Apply Now!’ or call us on 03 9949 8290for a confidential discussion.
Never miss a role again! Keep an eye on our job board: http://www.realestatecareerdevelopers.com.au/jobs/