31 May Commercial Property Manager
- Work close to home – no need to sit in traffic travelling to the CBD!
- Free parking on the street!
- Training and supportive environment to ensure your success!
Joining the Commercial Property Management team, you will be in charge of a well-managed portfolio. Support and training will be provided to ensure you have the tools necessary for success in this position with the potential for future career development.Duties include:
- Managing Lease renewal, exercise of options etc
- Manage rent arrears
- Raising of charges and invoicing tenants
- Carry out inspections
- Liaise with owners and tenants where necessary
- Fully maintain rental files including accurate notes.
- Working closely with Directors and Sales and the sales and leasing team to secure listings.
Skills and Experience
- Strong Commercial Property Management experience
- Current Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Reliable and presentable Vehicle
- Strong Communication Skills
- Neat and tidy personal presentation
Perks & Benefits
This is a dedicated team who are acknowledged and rewarded for their performance and commitment to the company. You will have no issue stepping into this role, enjoying the support of the team and directors and state of the art technology.
For more information call Trish on 9949 8920 or email Trish@recd.com.au