31 May Commercial Property Manager
- Manage a mixed portfolio of retail, industrial and office spaces
- Be supported with admin assistance!
- Free parking provided!
About the Company & role:
Work for Melbourne’s only wholly owned Real Estate agency, with a strong multi-office network. You will be supported and given the tools you need to produce a high standard of work. You will notice the difference immediately when working for a top tier agency such as this!
- Oversee maintenance and repairs
- Liaising with Owners and tenants both verbally and via email
- Carry out inspections
- Following up on rent arrears
- Negotiating lease renewals and rent reviews
- Fully maintain rental files including accurate notes.
Skills and Experience
- Agents Representative Certificate / Estate Agents Licence
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence
- Ideally 3 Years minimum Commercial experience
- A strong client focus and shared values
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and manage your time effectively
Perks & Benefits
Work for an agency that provide a family friendly work environment and have a commitment to their local community, they’re there to help people live better.
For more information call Kate on 9949 8920 or email email@example.com