14 Mar Commercial Property Manager
Commercial Property Manager
About the Company
As one of the industry leaders in the north west, our client is an award winning agency with a reputation for professionalism across their ten office network.
Although they are most known for their residential property services they also have a large and professional commercial division which offers the ability to work in the North Western suburbs and still progress your commercial career.
This means rather than travel to the CBD you can get the same team atmosphere working in the suburbs close to home.
About the Role
Joining the Commercial Property Management team, you will be in charge of a well-managed portfolio. Support and training will be provided to ensure you have the tools necessary for success in this position with the potential for future career development.
- Managing Lease renewal, exercise of options etc
- Manage rent arrears
- Raising of charges and invoicing tenants
- Carry out inspections
- Liaise with owners and tenants where necessary
- Fully maintain rental files including accurate notes.
- Working closely with Directors and Sales and the sales and leasing team to secure listings.
Skills and Experience:
- Strong Commercial Property Management experience
- Current Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Reliable and presentable Vehicle
- Strong Communication Skills
- Neat and tidy personal presentation
This is a dedicated team who are acknowledged and rewarded for their performance and commitment to the company. You will have no issue stepping into this role, enjoying the support of the team and directors and state of the art technology.
Send us your resume via APPLY NOW! or call us on 03 9949 8290 for a confidential discussion
Further explore RECD at:
Never miss a role again! Keep an eye on our job board: http://www.realestatecareerdevelopers.com.au/jobs/