10 Oct Commercial Property Manager
- Manage a portfolio of 140 properties
- Support and training from an experienced Dept Manager
- Perfect for someone in Residential wanting a change
About the Company
Our client has a long standing reputation for excellence, providing their customers with outstanding local knowledge and services in all aspects of residential and commercial real estate. As market leaders, they have a forward thinking philosophy that allows them to stay ahead of the pack.
With two offices in Banyule and large team of industry professionals, they are one of the original and most knowledgeable agents in the municipality.
About the Role
Joining the Commercial Property Management team, you will be in charge of a well-managed portfolio. Support and training will be provided to ensure you have the tools necessary for success in this position with the potential for future career development.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Rent arrears
- Routine Inspections
- Liaise with landlords and tenants
- Conduct final inspections
- Attend abandoned goods inspections with OFT
As a positive and enthusiastic professional, you will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum of two years managing your own portfolio
- Strong working knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act.
- An Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Victorian Drivers Licence and a reliable, well maintained car
- Experience with REST software programs
This team of professionals promote a friendly, caring and supportive team environment. They value strong communication and team work.
To apply, please send through your resume via the link provided. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.
Further explore RECD at:
Never miss a role again! Keep an eye on our job board: http://www.realestatecareerdevelopers.com.au/jobs/