09 Oct Business Development & Property Manager
- Start a rent roll from 0 properties
- Manage the portfolio as it grows
- Saturdays negotiable – No car required
About the company
Situated in a picturesque part of Melbourne’s west, this agency is part of a successful Victorian franchise who possess considerable local knowledge, providing personal service second to none in the area.
They are also known for their passion for real estate and dedication to their clients, building a solid reputation based on strong results.
About the role
Take on an exciting new role where you will grow the rent roll using the sales database. You will be required to chase listings and manage the portfolio as it grows.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- New Business
- Client and tenant liaison / relationship building
- Repairs and maintenance arrangements
- Enquiry response
- Bond applications
- Arrears management
- VCAT as required
- Minimum 1-2 years experience managing your own portfolio
- Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Know your way well around a computer
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work alone – a real self starter!
- Drive to succeed – grow relationships and impress with your quality customer service.
- Current Victorian Drivers Licence and well presented, reliable car
Our client is made up of a group of professionals who respect everyone’s roles and provide assistance to oneanother whenever needed. They are committed to quality customer service and advancing the business as much as possible, but still make time to enjoy social events and training opportunities.
To apply, please send through your resume via the link provided. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.