14 Sep Business Development Manager
- Great commission structure offered!
- Work for a reputable company
- Great for a Real Estate Sales professional wanting a change!
About the Company
Our client has enjoyed incredible success and development in recent years, with their solid reputation ensuring they are now one of the most sort after brands in the Melbourne market place.
Their training, technological focus and fine-tuned processes and procedures are second to none, making them one of the most sought after employers amongst real estate professionals.
About the Role
Working closely with the energetic team of Property Managers you will source new business and assist with the growing of the rent roll. You will be backed by a highly supportive management and admin team with high tech systems, the latest technology, and ongoing training!
Your tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Generation of new business to drive business growth
- Drive proposals and successful negotiations of tenders
- Work closely with current business clients to develop new opportunities
- Actively seek new business opportunities
- Liaise with numerous stakeholders
- Conduct appraisals and successfully negotiate listings
- Perform research into the market and report on current market trends, current competition in the market and the progress of meeting KPI’s
- In-depth Real Estate/Property knowledge & experience
- Agent Representative Certificate or Estate Agents License
- Current driver’s license & reliable vehicle
- Excellent interpersonal and business development skills
To apply, please send through your resume via the link provided. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.