16 Apr Building Manager
- No two days will ever be the same!
- Long standing company
- Inner North location
About the Company
Our client have developed a reputable reputation as a multifaceted real estate business covering construction and management of both commercial and residential projects. With over 50 years in the business it’s no wonder they have built strong relationships with their customers and staff who stay for the long term.
About the Role
In this role, you will be located at one of their sites as the building manager. You will be responsible for monitoring all maintenance and ensuring facilities are always maintained in excellent condition. This role is full of variety and is very much a hands on role that will report back to head office.
Include but not limited to:
- General handyman maintenance
- Grounds Up keeping
- Maintenance and janitorial work on the property
- Report larger problems to bodycorp
- Must have a trades background
- Oversee the facilities management of fire safety systems and mechanical servicing of common property etc
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional Maintenance skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability to work autonomously and manage own time
- Painting, tiling, plumbing, door lock systems, basic plastering and carpentry skills
- Occupational health and safety knowledge
- Current police clearance
Work with the kind of team where the boss will take you out for a team lunch!
To apply, please send through your resume via the link provided. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.
Further explore RECD at:
Never miss a role again! Keep an eye on our job board: http://www.realestatecareerdevelopers.com.au/jobs