15 Apr Assistant to Department Head
- Work for a leading brand
- Great opportunity for growth
- Eagerness and presentation are key
About the company
Our client is located 10 km north-east of Melbourne’s Central Business District and they are well known for providing the very best in service and results by both their sales and property management teams. Constantly investing in training and development to keep their staff at the peak of their skills, they provide them with all the best tools of the trade including iPads, iPhones and cutting edge computer systems.
About the role
Joining the highly successful team, this role is perfect for someone who loves variety and never having two days be the same. This role has only become available as the previous Assistant has stepped up into her own portfolio:
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting the Property Management team and Department Head with various tasks including leasing
- Plus more!
Our client requires you to have the below before you apply:
- Previous Real Estate experience is preferred
- Agents Representative Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Strong Communication Skills
- Professional personal presentation
Send through your Resume, via ‘Apply Now!’ or call us on 03 9949 8290 for a confidential discussion.
Never miss a role again! Keep an eye on our job board: http://www.realestatecareerdevelopers.com.au/jobs/