07 Dec Assistant Property Manager Mandarin speaking
- Must be able to speak Mandarin
- Assist in the management of a well maintained portfolio
- Opportunity to progress within this office
About the Company
Our client’s core business is high rise apartment property management, where they have enjoyed success for over 15 years.
Operating across the Melbourne CBD, they are a market leader with thanks to their core specialisation, finely tuned procedures and success with landlords, tenants and developers alike.
About the Role
Joining the thriving Property Management department, this role involves assisting with the management of a portfolio alongside a Property Manager
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with leasing and inspections
- General rental administration
- Open for inspections
- Liaising with tenants and landlords
- Assisting with repairs and maintenance
- Assisting with reporting
- Preparing leasing materials and new tenancies
- Ideally you’ll have 6-12 months experience in Real Estate
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships.
- Well presented and professional.
- A current Agents Representative Certificate, Australian Drivers Licence and reliable vehicle are essential.
Their team can be described as a large family who enjoy working together and consider themselves as friends as well as colleagues. Maintaining a quality office culture is very important to this organisation and will ensure your success in this position.
Send through your Resume, via ‘Apply Now!’ or call us on 03 9949 8290for a confidential discussion!
Further explore RECD at:
Never miss a role again! Keep an eye on our job board: http://www.realestatecareerdevelopers.com.au/jobs/
Update your Real Estate resume: Quick, specific, professional real estate resumes in minuteswww.recdonline.com.au