08 Nov Assistant Property Manager
- Great company culture
- Work 1 in 2-3 Saturdays (Where you’ll get paid extra)
- Working for a reputable agency
About the Company
Our client are established as one of Australia’s most well known agencies and have a name synonymous with excellence. With over 1,000 offices across Australia and internationally, they span across residential, commercial and rural property.
About the Role
Joining the thriving Property Management department, this role involves the assisting with the management of a portfolio of 180 properties all located within close proximity to the office.
- Update tenants on arrears, condition reports and maintenance
- Sign ups
- Open for Inspections
- Condition reports
- Routine Inspections
Skills and Experience
- Ideally you’ll have 6-12 months experience in Real Estate
- Current Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Reliable and presentable car
- Strong Communication Skills
- Neat and tidy personal presentation
- Confident phone manner
Our client have a supportive team culture who value integrity and professionalism.
To apply for this role, simply send in your resume via the link provided. If you have any questions regarding this role, contact us on (03) 9949 8290..