11 Feb Assistant Property Manager
Assistant Property Manager
- Perfect opportunity for someone wanting to enter the Real Estate world in Property Management
- Very supportive office
- Beautiful location
About the company
Located in the North Eastern suburbs 25 minutes from the CBD, our client is well known for being one of the most successful brands in Melbourne. Work for a company that has very low staff turnover in a beautiful leafy suburb of Melbourne. This company is constantly putting money into staff training and technology.
About the job
Joining the highly successful PM team, this Assistant Property Management role is perfect for someone who loves variety and never having two days be the same.
Tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Property Management team
- Condition reports
- Routine inspections
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic, well presented and ambitious candidate to join their fun and successful Property Management team. Please only apply if you have the below:
- Agents Representative Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Australian Driver’s Licence and access to a car
- Strong Communication Skills
- Professional personal presentation
Send through your Resume, via ‘Apply Now!’ or call us on 03 9949 8290for a confidential discussion.
Never miss a role again! Keep an eye on our job board: http://www.realestatecareerdevelopers.com.au/jobs/