01 Oct Assistant Property Manager
About the Client
We have several clients across Melbourne’s Northern suburbs looking to offer opportunities to Assistant Property Managers
If you have a customer facing or account management style work history they this role may offer you the ability to career transition.
The salary will be basic to start but the whole point of the role is to progress you through to a property management role in the quickest time possible while still giving you the training and support you need.
About the Role
This role is a support and learning role. You will work alongside a Senior property manager or a small team where you will experience all aspects of property management and ultimately get your own portfolio of clients to manage.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with leasing and inspections
- General rental administration
- Open for inspections
- Liaising with tenants and landlords
- Assisting with repairs and maintenance
- Assisting with reporting
- Preparing leasing materials and new tenancies
- Rental arrear
- Legislation training.
In addition to a passion for real estate, we are seeking positive, resilient, problem solvers.
- Agents Representative Certificate (prefereable but not essential)
- Australian Drivers Licence & reliable car
- Excellent presentation
- Willingness to learn and develop your skills
- Great problem solving skills
- Excellent customer service skills earned in a front facing role.
Positions like this don’t come up often, Do not miss your opportunity to find out why they are in such high demand!
To apply, please send through your resume via the link provided. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.