- Work 30 hours per week
- Some flexibility to work from home
- Premium brand, small portfolio
About the Company
A boutique office of a small Victorian network of agencies. As a premium office, our client provides specialised service with exceptional marketing, training and development support.
About the Role
Working 30 hours a week you will have one of the most significant roles in the business. You will control all payments both inwards and outwards to Vendors, Solicitors, Tenants and Landlords
Include but not limited to:
- Vendor deposits
- Tenant bonds and rental payments
- Landlord payments
- Advertising and maintenance payments and recovery
- Sales commissions
Skills and Experience
- Solid accounting background
- RP Office and Box+Dice experience preferred
- Completed Real Estate Management qualification
- Ability to operate without day to day supervision
- Ability to follow procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills and phone manner
- Professional personal presentation & behaviour
Their staff enjoy a positive working environment. They are supported with the best tools and materials to ensure they have everything they need to succeed.
Send us your resume via APPLY NOW! or call us on 03 9949 8290 for a confidential discussion
Please email your resume to email@example.com or via the link provided. If you have questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.