- Enjoy a mix of residential and commercial property management
- Work for a prestige brand
- Manage a portfolio of 180 properties.
About the Company
Our client is part of a prestige Real Estate chain with a boutique network of franchises across Melbourne. From bayside locations on the peninsula, right through Melbourne’s premier inner suburbs, their service and properties repeatedly set standards in the industry.
With exceptional structure and employee support, they provide all their staff with the training and tools required to excel in their role.
About the Role
Managing their entire portfolio of 180 properties, the role is a supported by a full time assistant and staff across two offices in Glen Waverley and the CBD. The portfolio consists of mostly houses, but includes a small portion of commercial properties (commercial experience not required).
Ideally you will be fluent in Mandarin or Cantonese and have experience in REST and Inspection Manager.
Duties Include but are not limited to:
Enjoying the full support of an Assistant Property Manager, tasks for the role will include, but are not limited to:
- Advertising properties for lease
- Handling enquiries from landlords and tenants
- Managing repairs and maintenance
- Arrears management
- Incoming and outgoing Condition reports
- Rent reviews
- Open for Inspections
Skills and Experience
- Experience in Property Management, with a minimum of two years managing your own portfolio
- Highly organised and efficient
- Mandarin / Cantonese fluency
- Strong working knowledge of the Residential Tenancies Act
- Professional and enthusiastic individual ability to self manage
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with REST and Inspection Manager
- Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Victorian Drivers Licence
- Reliable, well maintained car
Excellent staff support by management plus the ability to own your role and self manage make this an incredible place to work. Great incentives on new business demonstrate how appreciated your contribution to the business success is valued.
To apply, please send through your resume via the link provided. If you have any questions regarding this role, please contact us on (03) 9949 8290.