- Reputable agency
- So few Saturdays it’s not even worth mentioning!
- Supportive team environment
About the Company
Our client is a large, well-known real estate agency. They are known for providing the very best service and specialist knowledge to ensure their clients receive the best returns on their investments, whether they be through sales or property management.
About the Role
Joining the dynamic and growing Property Management team, the role takes on an established, neat and manageable portfolio of properties in the prime Eastern suburbs. With a passion for Real Estate, you will be a team player and lead by example. Receive support by administration staff.
Include but not limited to:
- Portfolio management
- Repairs and maintenance
- Liaising with landlords
Skills and Experience
- Minimum TWO years Property Management experience managing your own portfolio
- Current Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Current Police Check
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Reliable and presentable Vehicle
- Strong Communication Skills
- Neat and tidy personal presentation
- Local area knowledge will be an advantage
Our client prides themselves on providing a supportive, inclusive working environment with a focus on providing exceptional service and maintaining positive work/life balance.
Send us your resume via APPLY NOW! or call us on 03 9949 8290 for a confidential discussion