- Clean Portfolio of 160
- Award winning team
- Excellent Remuneration
About the Company
A well-known real estate network with offices across Melbourne. They are known for providing the very best service and specialist knowledge to ensure their clients receive the best returns on their investments, whether they be through sales or property management.
About the role
Joining the 7 Property Managers where you will be supported by a strong administration team. The role takes on an established, neat and manageable portfolio of 170 properties on the CBD fringe and the surrounding suburbs.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Rental inspections and reports
- Overseeing repairs and maintenance
- Liaising with landlords, tenants and third parties
- Processing applications
- Rental assessments
You will be a reliable, mature individual with a passion for real estate. You are enthusiastic and self-motivated, always looking to work efficiently and effectively. You enjoy working in a team and leading by example, working together to ensure that everyone is succeeding in their roles.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have the following:
- Minimum 12 months Property Management experience managing your own portfolio
- Current Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Australian Driver’s Licence
- Reliable and presentable Vehicle
- Strong Communication Skills
- Neat and tidy personal presentation
- Proficient in Real Estate PM Software
The team of this office enjoy a positive, motivating workplace with directors who are genuinely interested in everyone’s wellbeing, both personally and professionally. They understand the need for work/life balance and have strong processes in place to protect this
Send us your resume via APPLY NOW! or call us on 03 9949 8290 for a confidential discussion