- No Saturdays!
- No two days are the same!
- Great incentive structure
- Mobile phone provided
About the Company
Our client have always made it their goal to become an industry leader in the Management of properties. They are strong believers in training within and their staff are there for the long term.
About the Role
Joining a dynamic office managing a new acquisitions portfolio of 160 properties. You will be supported by the Leasing and New Business Team.
Tasks will include, but are not limited to:
- Portfolio management
- Rental inspections and reports
- Overseeing repairs and maintenance
- Liaising with landlords, tenants and third parties
- Attend VCAT hearings
- Processing applications
- Rental assessments
Skills and Experience
- 12 months experience in Property Management.
- Agent’s Representative Certificate
- Professional working manner
- Current driver’s licence and reliable car
- Outstanding communication skills and immaculately presented
They are a vibrant, innovative and friendly office who enjoy a supportive working environment with a strong focus on training and group supported advertising & promotion
Send us your resume via APPLY NOW! or call us on 03 9949 8290 for a confidential discussion